Downloaded nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeParadoX

I recently was downloading some stuff and I accidentally downloaded a .exe that I got rid of just awhile ago.

Can someone check my logs to be sure? I can read HJT logs easily but when it comes to ComboFix it's too complicated :haha:

Well, that was just silly wasn`t it lol.

Your HJT log is clean.

I can`t see anything nasty in your Combofix log, but it doesn`t look quite complete to me.

I suggest you delete all versions of Combofix and redownload it as per the instructions in this thread.

Then, post a fresh Combofix log.

Also let me know the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan, instructions in step11 of the above thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of TimeParadoX only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hmm, I have 3 combofix logs ( combofix1,2,3 ) but the other 2 were from awhile back, should I still post them?

Also let me know the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan, instructions in step11 of the above thread.

It it ok if I ran AVG-Antirootkit instead? I'll download Panda if it's not.

Let me repost the logs :)

( I'll edit my post with the logs )

No, delete all Combofix files etc and redownload the latest version.

I`d also prefer it if you gave me the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan as it`s better than the AVG Antirootkit programme. That`s why I changed the instructions in the main sticky.

Ok, Im back :)

I did get 1 quarantined file, I'll post the .txt for that too

Also my Panda anti rootkit showed nothing found.

Delete the following.

C:\Qoobox
C:\combo.vbs

Other than that, it all seems fine mate.

This thread is for the use of TimeParadoX only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back