Downloader.Zlob.ANLJ - Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Im fixing a computer for a friend and i've managed to get rid of all the malware and spyware and the rest of that rubbish he has on it except this one bit. Apparently its a trojan horse, and i've tried everything. i dont understand anything in these logs so hopefully you guys do!

i did go through all the steps and most of the other threads say its an issue with msnmsgr.exe, this one apparently appears not to be. it doesnt matter how many times i delete the virus, it just keeps coming back everytime i open IE (yes i know, he doesnt use FF... well depressing right!)

anyway, i've attached the logs for HJT and Mbam, i've also scanned the computer with AVG, SuperAntiSpyware and run Smitfraudfix. but alas, nothing has worked thus far, so as i said before, hopefully you guys will be able to decipher these logs and help me out here because im the verge of just system restoring it!!!

Turn off "System Restore" by going to control panel, system, advanced, protection and uncheck the boxes... rerun the scans and reboot. If everything is clean, recheck the boxes in System Restore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back