Drag and drop videos from Realplayer to VLC

circusboy01

It seemed to work really great. I moved them from RP to VLC with no problem Even tested once in a while to make sure they would play in VLC. Then I Xed out of VLC. When I opened it again the videos were gone. How do I get them back? Or How do I transfer them so they will stay in VLC. Thanks

Open up VLC & on top click Media & in that drop down menu click on Open Folder. You might have to browse to the folder,highlight it & click Open folder on the bottom of that box & the videos should start playing. :)

Open up VLC & on top click Media & in that drop down menu click on Open Folder. You might have to browse to the folder,highlight it & click Open folder on the bottom of that box & the videos should start playing. :)

It came close to working. After I clicked on Media there was a couple places that allowed me to watch videos. trouble is it's all videos that are on the computer. I think they were loaded on when I first downloaded VLC. Thought I would just delete the ones I didn't want But the videos just play one after the other, No way to delete them, and no way to pick and choose the videos you want to watch.
I'm going to try Winamp. I'm pretty sure it will have a playlist that I can choose or delete videos from.

I truthfully don't know why you need multiple players(VLC,RP,Winamp). I use VLC & it plays my music & tunes.
If you'd like me to post pictures of the above,I can try. :)

I truthfully don't know why you need multiple players(VLC,RP,Winamp). I use VLC & it plays my music & tunes.
If you'd like me to post pictures of the above,I can try. :)

I'll reply to this last post in an e-mail. Meanwhile. I downloaded Winamp. Songs transferred o.k. But only the audio would play not the video.

Back