Drive error help with DVDXCOPY Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to restore my system settings and software. Tried to run my DVDXCopy again and got this error
"Could not load your drive information, please run the Drive selector application."
I received this error the 1st time I installed it and went to 321 studios help forums and fixed it. They don't exist anymore and I can't remeber what the hell I did to fix it. Can any one help or point me to another site's forum that may have this info (and more info for DVDXCOPY PLATINUM). Thanx!

Running windows XP.

The 1st thing I did was search "drive selector" on my hard drive and nothing came up. I did some searching manualy but nothing. Now I have some hope as far as there actually being a drive selector in programs. Thanx for the tip!

click Start-Programs-DVD Xcopy and then Drive Select. If its not there you need to reinstall the program.

Hi,
I'm having similar problems. I had the basic version and I had to clear my hard drive and load everything again. I decided to upgrade rather than load the old version and it's not writing. I believe the 1st time I tried I got the same message you did, but now I'm just getting an error message that tells me to check the log.

Unfortunately I'm not very savy outside of being a user, so the log may as well be in a foreign language. Is there a "manual" available? Since the company is out of business, I guess the tech support site no longer exists, at least I haven't been able to find it. If you could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated

I reinstalled DVDx on my comp. The password still works. Now I can record again. I don't kno of any other place to look on the net for help.

i in stall dmdx on my comp it said put in password i don't have one it did not come with my cd,s when they came in the mail. can you help me.

jmgray said:
i in stall dmdx on my comp it said put in password i don't have one it did not come with my cd,s when they came in the mail. can you help me. i need a password so i can copy dvd's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back