Driver For XP Needed badly PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help :confused: I have windows xp pro and I also have, (and dont laugh) A Connectix (now logitech) Color Quick Cam 2 Parrellel Port cam :blush: And I cant find the driver for it no matter how much i look. I am a computer novice so I thought id ask someone for help :D If ANYONE has a driver that works please email me at DavidJHolmes@Prodigy.net or on Yahoo poeticbrooklyn. Thank you so much for takeing the time to read this and god bless

Windows XP has very little tolerance for old devices such as that and there is undoubtledly NO driver support whatsoever. Even some much newer cameras than that from companies such as Intel and Logitech are not supported in Windows XP.

Your best bet is to look for Windows 2000 drivers (although still unlikely). Chances are, Windows 2000 drivers will work in Windows XP.. But you'll have to find them first which there is agood possiblity they do not exist.

It's not for Quickcam II but I found this info:
From NT Compatible:
Logitech Quickcam VC Parallel

Details

Publisher/Vendor: Connectix
Working: Yes

Works fine in Windows 2000 with the Windows NT 4.0 drivers. Works great with Microsoft NetMeeting. You just have to disable it in the Device Manager, otherwise the PnP subsystem nags you.
So maybe it works with NT4 drivers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back