TechSpot

Driver irql not less or equal

By substandard
Jul 20, 2009
  1. I began receiving this error a month back , I get driver irql error and page fault in non paged area. I did the 8 steps to remove virus's and it went away for a few weeks and now it is back. I have tried several things including memory tests and it tells me there is nothing wrong. Pls Help. Also i cant add the malware report as a attatchment so here it isMalwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39
    Database version: 2421
    Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1

7/20/2009 10:06:34 AM
    mbam-log-2009-07-20 (10-06-34).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
    Objects scanned: 219039
    Time elapsed: 34 minute(s), 56 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
    Memory Modules Infected: 0
    Registry Keys Infected: 0
    Registry Values Infected: 0
    Registry Data Items Infected: 0
    Folders Infected: 0
    Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
    (No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Here is the anti spyware log
    SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log

Generated 07/20/2009 at 10:40 AM

Application Version : 4.26.1006

Core Rules Database Version : 4004
    Trace Rules Database Version: 1944

Scan type : Complete Scan
    Total Scan Time : 00:30:35

Memory items scanned : 307
    Memory threats detected : 0
    Registry items scanned : 5093
    Registry threats detected : 0
    File items scanned : 26159
    File threats detected : 6

Adware.Tracking Cookie
    C:\Users\Brandon\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\brandon@doubleclick[1].txt
    C:\Users\Brandon\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\brandon@kontera[3].txt
    C:\Users\Brandon\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\brandon@atdmt[2].txt
    C:\Users\Brandon\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\brandon@serving-sys[2].txt
    C:\Users\Brandon\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\brandon@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
    C:\Users\Brandon\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\brandon@kontera[1].txt

I have added the hijack this report as a attatchment. I am having a problem adding the dump file it stalls out uploading it but i will continue to try and add it when it becomes available. I play Warhammer and it constanly crashes to desktop now but did not at all during the two week span that i ran the virus checks.I ran them again today when it started but they showed no virus's.

2. substandard

substandard TS Rookie Topic Starter

the dump file stalls out when attempting to upload . is there another way i can get it to you?

3. Bobbye

Bobbye Helper on the Fringe Posts: 16,335   +36

This is a problem that should be on the Windows OS forum, not in malware removal- unless you get sent back here. Dump files don't go in this forum either.

Please move here: http://www.techspot.com/vb/menu15.html

When and if the time comes, you CAN attach the logs- they are not in the 5 post limit. There is a paper clip icon to use.

It also appears that you are running a 64bit version of Vista- HijackThis has a problem reading the Services.

4. substandard

substandard TS Rookie Topic Starter

Ok. Thank you. Since the virus cleaning fixed it last time and its doing the same thing I just assumed that it was malware. Thanks again.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.