Driver software problem HELP

By korrie
Jun 24, 2005
  1. I am attempting to install a Driver for a Q-Stor USB2.0 Combo Model QMRU191H3 Card Reader, and the installation promps keep telling me to plug in the card reader - but I already have. The light on the card reader is on so I know the computer recognizes it. I have been to the website www.q-stor to try and download the driver there but it doesn't have that particular model driver available online. I have tried their tech support and have not been able to get any response. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! I have pictures from my son that i have not seen in over a year and I dying to download them....
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

You should start the driver installation without having the device plugged into your computer.

Only connect the device when prompted.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. korrie

korrie TS Rookie Topic Starter

I did as you suggested and did not plug in the card reader till prompted, but it tells me that after plugging it in I should wait for Micorsoft USB Driver installation and then click next, but nothing ever happens... nothing installs.
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Ok. we need your full system specs. Go HERE and read my post.

Regards Howard :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.