DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP: 0x000000D1

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking around this seems to be a catch all error for alot of stuff but reading through the boards you guys seem to be able to help most of the folks so I thought I would toss my out for you as well. the error in the system event viewer is,
Error code 100000d1, parameter1 000001a8, parameter2 00000006, parameter3 00000001, parameter4 ba6dcf6b.
which shows up as
Details
Product: Windows Operating System
ID: 1003
Source: System Error
Version: 5.2
Symbolic Name: ER_KRNLCRASH_LOG
Message: Error code %1, parameter1 %2, parameter2 %3, parameter3 %4, parameter4 %5.

Explanation
A blue screen (Stop error) was reported. The message contains details about the error. A matching event with Event ID 1001 might also appear in the event log. This matching event displays information about the specific error that occurred

in the help center.

I add the minidump file that I get when it crashes
I hope you can help
Thanks for looking

Attachments

• Mini112308-02.zip
    21.9 KB · Views: 26
yes the Motherboard I have is a P5N-T Deluxe by Asus. I took the Bios up to 1303 which is current.

DO you think I am going to have to try to do a rebuild?
I'm wounding if I have had something go corrupt and its giving me a false error?

you gave me a link to Driver Detective have you used this site and how much does it cost?
Is it for a single PC or could I use it on more than one?

It found a couple drivers on the board that could it a long shot but could cause the issues IEEE drivers. I have seen it happen once before. grant it, its not normal by any stretch but I don't see this as a normal problem

You know now that I think about it I might try disabling IEE it in the bios and see if that stops it.
I still would like to know about the site though?

It must be something the site tag on.
I have a fairly hot PC drives me nuts to have an issue like this.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my posts I know I kinda go on and on at time but sometime it just helps to have someone to talk out the issues with gives you a chance to clear the brain you know. get a new look and of course and new light any one can shed always helps.
Thanks, I'm down loading the drives as I typing this.
Have a great day We are getting ready for Thanksgiving here in the US tomorrow so it may be a day or so before I can really test it out.

I will give it my best so I don't leave you hanging.
Not sure if you have a Holiday this time a year but if you do have a happy one

Sorry I have not gotten back on sooner like has been a mess.
I updated all my drivers that you sent me and a few I found and I still have an issue but its change a bit? I’m getting a winlogon.exe application error. I think I need to reinstall sp3 for XP would be my guess? What do you think?

OK I finally got the system to stay up long enough to get the full error
Winlogon.exe application error
The instruction a 0x018acad4 referenced memory at 0x018acad4 the memory could not be written
Then it gives to option
OK to terminate cancels to debug
Both bounce my machine, doing nothing bounces my machine to

somethign I just noticed in windows it shows I have 3gb of RAM but in the BOIS it show I have 8gb RAM Could I have RAM bad? Is there a comand I can run to see if I have an issue?

I am getting a new error

Error code 1000000a, parameter1 8fa0000c, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 8051192f.

Details
Product: Windows Operating System
ID: 1003
Source: System Error
Version: 5.2
Symbolic Name: ER_KRNLCRASH_LOG
Message: Error code %1, parameter1 %2, parameter2 %3, parameter3 %4, parameter4 %5.

Explanation
A blue screen (Stop error) was reported. The message contains details about the error. A matching event with Event ID 1001 might also appear in the event log. This matching event displays information about the specific error that occurred.

User Action
No user action is required.

Updates the IPX protocol to prevent the "Serious system error has occurred" error message and event ID 1003 when you restart your computer.
• Windows 2000 Domain Controllers Restored with System State Backups Made Prior to SP2 May Not Boot

• "ErrNo: C7FF1004" Error Message and Event ID 481 Is Logged When You Use the Msdmback.vbs Tool to Back Up SharePoint Portal Server

When you use the Msdmback.vbs tool to back up Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2001, the backup operation does not complete successfully. The following error message is logged to the backup log file: Additionally, event ID error messages that are...

• You receive a "STOP: 0x000000D5" error message when you close an IP Phone connection on a Windows XP Service Pack 2-based Toshiba computer or on a Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005-based Tablet PC

Discusses the problem where you receive a Stop error "0x000000D5" when you try to disconnect an IP Phone on a Toshiba computer that is running Windows XP SP2.
• Error message on a Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1-based computer that is configured to use the Network Address Translation (NAT) functionality: "STOP: 0x000000D1 (parameter1 , 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xf27b4e8e)"

Fixes a problem where a Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1-based computer automatically restarts. This update has been superseded by update 931322.
• Windows Server 2003 systems using IPsec tunnel-mode functionality may experience problems after you install the original version of 893066

Describes the problem where you may receive a "STOP 0x0000008E" error message after you install security update 893066 on a Windows Server 2003-based computer. Provides a resolution for this problem.
• The Windows 2000-based or Windows Server 2003-based server restarts and you receive various error messages

Provides a fix for a problem where you experience multiple symptoms if a server is under stress. Symptoms include computer restarts and various error messages.
• A Windows Server 2003-based computer crashes and then generates the following error message: "STOP: 0x0000008E"

Fixes a problem in the Win32k.sys file on a Windows Server 2003-based computer. This problem causes the computer to crash and to then generate a "Stop 0x0000008E" error.
• Error message on a Windows Server 2003 SP1 or SP2-based computer that is configured to use the Network Address Translation (NAT) functionality: "STOP: 0x000000D1 (parameter1 , 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xf27b4e8e)"

Fixes a problem where a Windows Server 2003 SP1 or SP2-based computer automatically restarts, and you receive a "Stop 0x000000D1" error message.
• You may receive a "STOP: 0x00000019" error message on a Windows Server 2003-based computer

Describes a problem where you receive a "BAD_POOL_HEADER" error on a Windows Server 2003-based computer. You can apply a hotfix or install Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 to resolve this problem.
• The computer restarts automatically when you add a monitor to a Windows-XP based computer

Describes a problem that may occur when you add a monitor to a Windows XP-based computer. The computer may restart automatically, and then you may receive a "The system has recovered from a serious error" message when the computer restarts.
• You receive a "STOP 0x000000D1" error message when an invalid cache entry is read or written on a Windows 2000 Server-based computer

Fixes a problem that occurs when you receive a "The system has recovered from a serious error" message, and the computer automatically restarts. A hotfix is available.
• You may receive an error message on a Windows-based computer: "STOP 0x00000050" or "STOP 0x0000008e"

Explains that the HaxDoor virus may generate a Stop error message or restart your computer in Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, or Windows XP. You can manually remove the variant of the HaxDoor virus to resolve this issue.
• You receive a "STOP 0x000000C2" error message on a Windows 2000-based computer

Describes a problem where you receive a "STOP 0x000000C2" error on a Windows 2000-based computer. You can apply a hotfix to resolve this problem.
• A diagnostic program may immediately close and you may receive a "STOP 0x00000050" or "STOP 0x0000000A" error message in Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, or Windows XP

Describes a problem that may occur if a computer is infected with a variant of the Sdbot virus.
• You receive a "STOP 0x0000007F" error message in Windows Server 2003 or in Windows 2000

Describes that you receive a "STOP 0x0000007F" error message because of the stack faults in NTFS File System. You can apply Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 or apply hotfixes for Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003 to resolve this problem.
• Error message in Windows Server 2003: "STOP: 0x00000024 (0x0019033c, 0xf4d7d42c, 0xf4d7d128, 0xf7197421) "

Fixes a problem where a Windows Server 2003-based computer automatically restarts, and you receive a "Stop 0x00000024" error.
• The computer restarts unexpectedly, or you receive an error message in Windows XP: "Stop: 0x000000D1"

Fixes a problem that may occur if the TCP/IP stack tries to access a buffer that the stack did not initialize. This problem may occur if the network uses Internet Protocol security (IPsec).
• You may receive a "Stop 0x00000020" error message on a computer that is running Windows Small Business Server 2003 or Windows Server 2003

Describes a problem that may occur on servers if the Symevent.sys driver that is included with pcAnywhere 11.5 is updated.
• You receive a "STOP 0x0000001E" error after you install security update MS05-018 on a Windows 2000-based computer

Describes a problem that occurs in Windows 2000 after you install security update MS05-018 (Microsoft Knowledge Base article 890859). You can apply a hotfix to resolve this problem.
• You receive a "STOP: 0x0000007f" error message or the computer automatically restarts in Windows Server 2003

Fixes a problem that occurs because some glyph-encoding functions in the remote desktop protocol display driver (RDPDD) use too much stack space. Provides a hotfix.
• You receive a "STOP: 0x000000E3" error message when you safely remove an encrypted USB storage device from a computer that is running Windows XP Service Pack 2

Fixes a problem that may occur when you safely remove certain models of encrypted USB storage devices from Windows XP Service Pack 2-based computer. Provides a hotfix to resolve the problem.
• List of updates in Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1

Primarily intended for IT professionals, this article lists the Microsoft Knowledge Base articles that describe the fixes and updates that are included in Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1.

I hope you are able to get back to me soon

A 32 bit operating system can only see about 3.5GB. Take out the second pair of RAM sticks and then see if it still crashes. If it does then try just one stick at a time.

Well I think I found my issues! The SQL software I had on my PC seemed to be corrupt I have removed it and my issues seemed to have cleared up. I think I had 2 issues going. One was with the drivers one was with the software. Since I have take the SQL off and reinsatlled it I am working perfic. Thanks for your help!!!! I know sometime I was just kinda babbling but it help just to get a second opinion you know what I mean? Again thank you so much for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back