Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_than_equal_to TCPIP.SYS daily problem

Hi, I've been having a BSOD problem as of late, but it only seems to happen when I play games that try to initiate connections to my computer. I got it twice during world of warcraft (Which uses peer to peer to update), killing floor (direct connection through steam), and I got it when downloading from BitTorrent. I've reinstalled windows 7 64bit since this has happened, and I'm still having the problem. I've included a minidump but I have no idea how to read them. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 122410-34866-01.zip
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 122410-38953-01.zip
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 122410-39905-01.zip
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
the issue cited is the Windows OS driver Netio.sys. The thing with Windows drivers is that they are usually too general to be of much diagnostic help but with this particular driver this is an exception here.

Netio.sys has to do with Networking Input/Output. It is blocking the Spyware Doctor driver PctWfpFilter64.sys from loading. Most likely the latter is trying to load and conflicting with the former.

* Update your Spyware Doctor software for Windows 7 64.

*** You are the second person in the past three days that has exactly the same issue with the same drivers and OS involved. The only resolve for him was to completely uninstall Spyware Doctor and move on to Superantispyware (an excellent antispyware program I might add). I'm not saying this is what you need to do; just a heads up.

Back