drivers

By bradlad2003
May 13, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have been looking for these drivers now for weeks and i cant find the n e where could somebody please find them for me and email them to me please (all favors returned)

sound force 525

email . bradthedad@hotmail.com
  2. DigitAlex

DigitAlex TechSpot Paladin Posts: 583

Hi and welcome to Techspot :)

Please provide us some usefult information like for example the target OS for wich you need the drivers ...

And maybe have a look at this thread :) If someone finds the drivers they will just post the link here because it's better for other people who might need them too, so the link stays on the boards, plus many people won't bother emailing ...

http://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5267

See you 'round :)
  3. CAG

CAG Newcomer, in training

I ran "sound force 525" on a webferret exact phrase search and it came up with computer stereo speakers. Is that what you need the drivers for?
  4. bradlad2003

bradlad2003 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

yes thanx very much is there n e chance that you could find out where i could get them from
  5. CAG

CAG Newcomer, in training

Webferret just searched for web pages with the phrase "sound force 525" and came up with 2 pages, both were the same. Here's the link http://www.planetquake3.net/tweak/lod_benchmark.html . There're no drivers on the page but the speakers are listed. Maybe you can email someone at the that site about the drivers. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
  6. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,304   +52 Staff Member

Drivers for speakers? That's a new one to me.

I don't even understand how such a thing would work, as audio ports are not PnP capable (as far as I am aware). :)
  7. DigitAlex

DigitAlex TechSpot Paladin Posts: 583

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.