TechSpot

Dropbox, iCloud and Amazon top cloud media services in the US, says study

By Jos
Mar 21, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Apple’s iCloud may be a little limited as a cloud storage solution compared to services like Dropbox, but the sheer number of iDevices on people’s hands have already pushed the year-and-a-half old platform to the top among US consumer cloud...

Read more

2. NovemberGold

NovemberGold TS Rookie

This article is very misleading. iCloud is not a true cloud storage solution. It is simply backs up basic information on idevices. It does not compare in almost any way to Dropbox, Google, Box or the others. It can't be number 1 when it does not even do what the article is discussing.

3. The previous comment has a point. I also wanted to see what happened to SkyDrive? I've been using that a lot over the last year and used to have LiveMesh.

I'm pretty sure all new Windows Phones and Tablets are all running on SkyDrive as its cloud system. It doesn't appear to rank at all.... Can you please supply some reasons? I honestly think its pretty darn great.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.