Dual monitor display help

Status
Not open for further replies.

P4PC

My buddy install a Radeon 7000 DDR 64 MB (i know bad low graphic card) He install it and all. But games seem to be running prtty slow, when he connect to graphic card being the blu color thing i think its call VGA display the screen and all works but then when he connects to computer VGA connector display the background from other screen why is that? is it duo displaying perhaps that is why games run slow? he is play FFXI so shouldnt run like crap. how can i disable the other screen from displaying his current background? all it shows is the background

"Radeon 7000 DDR 64 MB (i know bad low graphic card)" you are right. This card won't run most newer games at all. Get better video cards for your dual montior setup or just stick with a single monitor output

Thanks. Perhaps you can help point him to the right direction. I was thinking he should get 8500 GTs apperently it's best for pci, is that correct? I was also wondering if it's best for him to upgrade? He has same computer as me. Pentium 4 2.80 GHz, 512 MB. HP Compaq d220 Microtower Desktop PC I order 8500 GTs so really I can't say if it's better then buying a new mother board aswell. If buying a new mother board is better, then i think i will buy a new motherboard the thing is I don't know which and what might other little requirements be. any help or advice would be greatful

Oh no sorry, I do not need a dual monitor setup. I need basically a new graphic card to play todays game or new mobo i think mine is out dated and weak. if that link you gaved me good mobo to play todays games?

That Biostar board is good for being able to use your processor and fit your case. A more updated video card can be used too... It may do what you need it to do

i need it for todays gaming. aiming for FF14. you think that mother board will do the trick buying a newer graphic? doesnt exactly got to run the new games at full speed as long it plays decent.

I can't tell you that it will absolutely work well for FF14, a good video card will help. I have only used this P4 Biostar board to refurbish old computers used for Internet and email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back