Dumping physical memory dont know the culp

Status
Not open for further replies.

War_Ensemble

i get a dumping physical memory on the loveable blue screen of death. ive replaced the mobo hard drives had rmaed the ram back got new ram sent back but power supply died on me just stopped working. then new cpu am able to run comp longer now but same thing was as soon as u seen the destok blam there it was the blue hole. if i declock my cpu normal 200x11 then it runs stable do u think this may be the ram? my ram consists of yucky geil 2x512 3500 ddr and 1x512 cosair value stick 320o. and btw it did this b4 i added the cosair value stick

3200+ 32bit barton, 2x74g wd rapps, 2x512 geil 3500ddr 1x512 3200 ddr cosair value stick, big typhoon cooler, ultra x-connect x2 550w power, 6800gt video, audigy2 platinum, epox 6+ pro mobo, i had this prob b4 i replaced the a7n8x-e deluxe w/ the epox mobo replace the cpu w/ new 1 same size after new cpu did extremely better like 95% better. before it wouldnt format unless i declocked to 170x11 on the board now it did was gamin and boom there it was

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together and attach them here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Are you saying memtest doesn't run????

If you are getting errors with memtest, then you definately have memory problems.

1 minidump crashes at nv4_mini.sys. This is your Nvidia graphics driver. It has a bugcheck of EA.

0x000000EA: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

A device driver problem has caused the system to pause indefinitely (hang). Typically, this is caused by a display driver waiting for the video hardware to enter an idle state. This might indicate a hardware problem with the video adapter, or a faulty video driver.

2 minidumps crash at win32k.sys. This is a Windows system drivers. They have a bugcheck of 8E.

0x0000008E: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A kernel mode program generated an exception which the error handler didn’t catch. These are nearly always hardware compatibility issues (which sometimes means a driver issue or a need for a BIOS upgrade).

1 minidump crashes at NTFS.sys. This is the Windows file system drivers. It has a bugcheck of 24.

0x00000024: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

A problem occurred within NTFS.SYS, the driver file that allows the system to read and write to NTFS file system drives. There may be a physical problem with the disk, or an Interrupt Request Packet (IRP) may be corrupted. Other common causes include heavy hard drive fragmentation, heavy file I/O, problems with some types of drive-mirroring software, or some antivirus software. I suggest running ChkDsk or ScanDisk as a first step; then disable all file system filters such as virus scanners, firewall software, or backup utilities. Check the file properties of NTFS.SYS to ensure it matches the current OS or SP version. Update all disk, tape backup, CD-ROM, or removable device drivers to the most current versions.

Check your ram/hard drive/page file.

I believe you probably have a ram problem.

What do you mean exactly, when you say Memtest won`t run?

Regards Howard :)

cm1286 said:
Hey howard could u tell me what this dump is for

Your minidump crashes at ntkrnlmp.exe. This is the Windows nt and kernel system file. It has a bugcheck of 19. It also references lexbces.exe, which is part of your Lexmark software. See HERE and HERE. for more info.

Try updating the Lexmark software etc.

If that doesn`t help, maybe doing a Windows repair as per this thread HERE will help.

Regards Howard :)

Thanxs howard me and a couple of guys have worked on this blue screen issue on my comp earlier thought we got it but it returned the other day did what u suggested i get it about once a month so we will see if it stays away this time thanxs for the time

i couldnt get memtest to run untill i changed out the cpu same cpu just a new one. it ran 100% no errors 1 pass i couldnt watch it any longer ill do an overnite test. now this was what was buggin me b4 i changed the cpu i could boot up in safe mode and it would run forever.but wouldnt boot up past the welcome screen on xp. now i can boot up past the welcome screen but still same issues but i can run windows longer w/ a new cpu all at stock speeds and optimal settings . i took out my 6800gt and placed a 9800 pro and driver cleaned the drivers for the nvidia. and it would shut down still on the welcome screen i still havent tried the video card swap back to 9800 pro too see if it is the video card i have the newest drivers and it was a fresh hard drive and fresh windows format when i took out my 2x120g seagate barracudas and replaced them with what is now my 2x74g WD raptors i went straight to the newest drivers for my video card. and i flashed my bios when i got my new mobo b4 the fresh install. my ram died on me 1 time b4 well one of the sticks wouldnt run and i got a new set RMAed back to me im thinking i dont like geil ram espeacially if it went back out. and i have an ASUS a7n8x-e deluxe i only got the epox 8RDA6+ pro because it had 6 SATA support on it plus raid5 this is my gamer but i am making it into a storage comp and then do my 64bit so i need to get this runnin stable for me no OCed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back