Dungeon Keeper 2 in XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
from some anoying reason my dk2 dont seem to work under XP.
i successfuly install it but then when i try to run it it opens this error window and asks me if i want to send it or dont send, that kind of anoying message that every xp user surely know.

there must be some way to run it under win XP i just cant find how :( :( :(

I've ran it under XP, here's what you need to do.

1) Download the latest patches for DK2. They help support for 2000/XP and up the resolution to 1024x768

2) Right click the dk2.exe file and under properties tell it to run under compatibility mode for 2000 (after patching)

I think that's all I did, but I can't fully remember. What sucks is even after doing all this it would still randomly crash anywhere between an hour and 3 hours of gameplay, so save often!

Dungeon Keeper 2 won't install on xp sp2

HAving problems installing DK@ on xp sp2 I get to about 62% of the install and then it hangs on this file speech_level10HD.SDT and then says an error -1 occured whilst copying files i can't even manually copy this file as it says invalid ms dos function any clues as to how I can get this to install ? (and before it's asked or mentioned yes this is a full retail version not a copy or pirated version) thanks to all who can help

I'm having problems like the rest of u. I could install dk2 easy, but when I go to play the game it stops me and a message appears saying 'please insert the KEY CD-ROM, but i do have the key cd-rom in.

What should i do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back