DVD Burning and rebooting PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone glad I found this forum looks really helpful. First off let me say I did research this question a few times on this and different forums and I have similiar symptons. When attempting to burn a dvd (which I have succesfully made 200+ discs from this drive) using clonedvd, during the read process pretty much as soon as it starts to read the disc my pc just reboots. I have a amd xp 2600+ processor a 450 watt psu, an 80gb seagate barracuda running winxp pro. Any help will be very usefull. I have reformated my c: drive thinking that would help because I did have disc errors and could not boot into my pc at one point earlier this week. I have 4 20 gb partitions set up I have not wiped out all my partitions YET just my c: drive .
Thanks for you time and sorry for such a long post wanted to get all the info out there on my first post.

First of all :wave: Welcome To TechSpot! :wave: . I hope you can get your issue resolved here quickly.

Secondly, is the drive you're reading your image from on its' own IDE channel or is it slaved to your master HD? Has this changed recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back