DVD Shrink error, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me anyone... I Have been making back up copies of my DVD's and when I try to I get an error failed to read file H. This only happens on some DVD's not all of them. If you can help me please do. Thank you

Need more explanation - what version of DVD shrink are you using, have you updated your DVD player's firmware, does it work when doing a straight copy of other files, etc.etc.

The DVD Shrink version almost has to be 3.2. It has been this for many years now. I use a purchased software called AnyDVD from Slysoft... I have only seen "read" errors caused by severe scratches on the DVD itself. There have been a few DVD 's that were "too large" to copy. The firmware update may be a good idea, and maybe a new burner is in your future. They don't burn forever ;)

Uh-Huh................:rolleyes:

Please help me anyone... I Have been making back up copies of my DVD's and when I try to I get an error failed to read file H. This only happens on some DVD's not all of them. If you can help me please do. Thank you
And do those DVDs happen to be the really new ones?:rolleyes:

DVD Shrink won't copy all disks. You've managed to find some of the ones you can't copy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back