TechSpot

DVDvideo

By countrywill
Dec 12, 2007
  1. Hi I have joined two VCD's together using Easy Video Joiner v 5.2. now I have one file which I have burnt to a DVD disc as DVD video using Nero vision express v 3.1.0.25
    the disc burnt ok and plays on my DVD player but the audio is very quiet is there any way that I can redo it and increase the audio volume level?
    Would appreciate any help with this problem
    Thanks

2. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 3,814

What were the original vcd's? It sounds like piracy.

3. countrywill

countrywill TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi The originals were downloaded fron an IRC channel but they play fine as vcd's on the computer, the audio level only seemed to drop when I burnt it to DVD

4. Rik

Do you get any copyright warnings when converting them?

5. countrywill

No copyright warnings at all

6. Rik

It's just that it looks like a copyright protection issue.

7. countrywill

Hi when I burnt them as VCD's the sound was ok quite loud but I had 2 discs and wanted to put them both on one disc but they were too big to go on a 700mb cd so I had to put them on a DVD as DVD video this is when the sound level got reduced it is audible but I need the vol on the tv up high

8. Nodsu

Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 5,837   +6

Hmm.. Maybe an audio conversion problem between stereo and surround? VCD is stereo or dual channel mono only. Maybe you mastered that DVD with surround sound?

9. Dmazda8

Dmazda8 TS Rookie

?

Wat im a lil lost here

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.