TechSpot

E3 2012 PC game trailer roundup

By Matthew
Jun 5, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. With E3 well underway, dozens of fresh game trailers and demos have hit the Web. We've collected some of the most popular videos for upcoming PC releases, including Crysis 3,...

Read the whole story

2. Ubisoft is providing its users with a map editor for Farcry3, allowing its users to create there own multiplayer maps, "you know those maps that activition likes to charge $ for" yeah you can make them for FREE, hell even replicate your favourite COD map in the Farcry universe. LOL

3. customcarvin

customcarvin TS Enthusiast Posts: 103   +8

Thank you Matthew for posting this! This is why I love TechSpot -- always true to the PC gamers!

4. nazartp

nazartp TS Enthusiast Posts: 205   +10

Unfortunately, except for Borderlands 2, nothing really tickles my fancy. Watchdogs, maybe.

5. Please get any Arma 3 material here as soon as it's available!

6. Recycle

Recycle TS Rookie Posts: 53

Dead Space 3, SimCity, and Watch Dogs are on my must-buy list.

7. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,086   +84 Staff Member

I added Arma 3's pre-E3 demo (released June 1). Feel free to make any additional recommendations.

8. Renrew

Renrew TS Enthusiast Posts: 244   +18

Great Idea. Thanx Tech Spot.

9. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,577   +47

Watchdogs looked quite amazing. Can't wait for that.

10. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,392   +16

Star Wars 1313 would be a good title to add, it was revealed last night on Spike/Gametrailers. This new game is supposed to be a more mature and dark take on the SW universe and you'll play a bounty hunter in the criminal underworld. Looks like a pretty cool third-person action/shooter, but it's still early in production.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U08QNPk0ZNE

11. ^the graphics look good, but the gameplay they showed was weak imo.

12. TS-56336

TS-56336 TS Addict Posts: 604   +106

Metro Last Light should be on the list. It's the sequel to Metro 2033.

13. JasAce

JasAce TS Rookie

Wow I haven't heard of Watchdogs until now. That looks EPIC to be honest! After Borderlands 2 and Hitman: Absolution AND now Watchdogs.... I'm pretty sure my wife is going to regret letting me build my new PC gaming rig lol.

14. wujj123456

wujj123456 TS Rookie Posts: 29

Best roundup ever. Thanks for posting.

15. I'm sexually excited only just watching Assassin's creed III's trailer, I wonder what will happen if I watch all of these trailers? :D LOL

16. Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

17. No new video for Counter Strike: Global Offensive? The trailer they made a year ago doesn't represent how the game is now. Valve really is awesome though! August 21st, only $15 on Steam (PC and Mac), PSN and XBLA

18. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,086   +84 Staff Member

Added Metro: Last Light but I don't see any new official videos for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Global Offensive and Valve Youtube channels). You're welcome to link a video.

19. I guess they haven't made a new video yet. Too bad..

20. nik11105

nik11105 TS Enthusiast Posts: 104

big fan of the NFS series CANT WAIT!!

21. Two things I come away with here is I won't be getting two of my previously favorite games, the new Tombraider and the new Splinter Cell. They both have become something so entirely different (and not for the good) that as far as I'm concerned might shouldn't even be using the names anymore. Tombraider made me sick what they've done with Lara. They've turned her into a barbie doll for pre teens. She just is not Lara anymore (neither was Underworld but it's even worse now). As for Splinter Cell, I always knew if they got rid of Michael Ironside, I wouldn't play the game anymore. Bummer on both counts.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.