EA/Crytek's worst decision and my opinion with ported games

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegafate

now i dont hate console games but honestly what the hell were they thinking bringing crysis to the consoles

i meen consoles absolutely suck when it comes to physics and the majority of AI,

i meen yes u can say im picky and such but its true

every port ive played from pc to console. the console version sucked BIG TIME

i meen seriously almost every AI from a ported game sucks its like they castrated it then decided to make it easier for even a frigging baby fetus to play.

i meen for example

left 4 dead 1 of the most innovative games to date (plz emphasis on "1 of")

on the pc the AI to me is more loosely based it doesnt exactly have a scripted way of doing things, itll pop out a hoard every were and any were and have some of the hoard dodge or run around damaging obstacles unless it cant

the console version cant even do that mainly becouse it has a scripted AI i meen more than once ive seen the same levels same enemy same strategy all the time

another thing is the movement scales i meen seriously they have lag with movement speeds,like with left 4 dead the character moves faster in the pc version than in the console version especially when moving forward,backward,then side to side its just very slow

now me with games i like replay value it helps me scale the game as i wish on different skill levels and yet still be trying to achieve things or go a different route than the last time

honestly consoles do have that but lack the ability they should have had years ago i meen seriously consoles are made from pre exsisting pc tech annd the games are made from pcs

shouldnt they give the consoles more of what the pc has so u dont have lack luster from ports

also shouldnt we grow up from the controller phase i meen the gaming community really needs to upgrade from that to something more modern

i men hell even the accuracy of the keyboard and mouse needs to upgrade

i meen its our games dont u wanna play them with more interaction and with your own movements????????

What's the point of this post again. Crysis 2 will still be released for the pc, so why are you crying. I can answer this rant for you with something short and sweet.

ITS CALLED MAKING MONEY.

well the thing is is that the graphic game play and physics

i meen the only console that has actual (pc like) physics is the ps3

the game play would suck becouse of the motion lag and cross movement speeds which this kind of game needs

then the graphic willend how they did with l4d for the console-pc

The thing is that 90% of people buying these games for consoles dont even know what you're talking about, its rare that someone buys a game for a console and for pc, so they wouldnt know the difference. As I explained before the rant is easily answered, and its apparent you'll probably buy the pc version. So why are you QQing about console versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back