Each time different BSOD error

ahmedshaikh

Just joined to this site so don't know where to post my problem?( if this is wrong place plz. consider)

I am getting blue screen error. each time different errors like
IRQL_NOT_LESS...
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS...
BUG_CODE_USB_DRIVER
some time error like driver ATI radian family stop responding and recover.

some time error in file
atikmdag.sys
usbotici.sys

i checked driver my ATI HDMI Audio,VIA high definition,realteck PC(n/w adapter) is out of date.

i checked RAM with memtest s/w its working properly for three pass.

i have only one peace of 2GB DDR3 RAM. its working in only one slot out of 4.
don't know weather slot is bad?

sometime after pressing power button nothing happen, so PC not get the power supply. then after moving the CPU it automatically start working.

my PC config:
AMD phenom X4 925, 2gb RAM,win7 64bit & XP SP2 antivirus avira.

i am also not getting the link to update the driver.

i would be very happy if some one help me.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Thew one definitive issue cited as the cause of your problems is the driver Rt64win7.sys which is a Realtek NIC driver.

Did you build this system or is it one like a Dell, HP, etc.

thanks sir,

I assembled the system myself. am i done some mistake?

can this be a bad RAM problem? i have checked with memtest86 in 3 pass i sisn't got any error.

No, you didn't do anything wrong. Go to your motherboard manufacture's website, find your exact motherboard and update the latest wireless drivers that they offer.

And with the various error codes there is the possibility that RAM could be an issue. However, memtest needs to Pass at least 7 times and the more the better.

i have tried to check the RAM again this time i got 44 error in RAM. then i replace my RAM.
now error gone.

Thanks for the support.

Again problem started from last few days

Dear sir,

My faulty RAM is replaced with new. Now I am having two RAM one brand new and other replaced RAM.

From last few days again I am started getting the same BLUE SCREEN ERROR.

some time PC work whole day fine but sometime it start giving error.

I am suspected that the problem is in my power supply because some time my PC won't start at all. plz. tell me how can I chk my power supply.

I am sending minidump of last few days.

please help.

thanks.

Ahmed

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    88.3 KB · Views: 1
First, you have another memory corruption issue. Find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match? How about the timings?

Second, it is absolutely essential that you update your XP to Service Pack 3 after you straighten out this memory issue.

thanks for reply.

yesterday i have formatted my PC and loaded windows 7.

till now its working properly hope problem gone.

One more Problem

Dear Sir,

unfortunately my PC's problem still not solved.

Now I am having windows 7 32 bit.

earlier u said
" First, you have another memory corruption issue. Find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match? How about the timings?

Second, it is absolutely essential that you update your XP to Service Pack 3 after you straighten out this memory issue."

I don't know how to check voltage spec of RAM and where it is in BIOS.

Also this time apart from blue screen I have some other error also. My computer start hanging when it got hanged color of monitor changed(scattered), strange type of colors appear it looks my monitor has gone. after few try its again start working.

I also tried, I just went to BIOS and wait for few minute and in BIOS also my computer got hanged with some scattered color.

I am also attaching few recent mini dump file.

please help me out.

Thanks

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    118.7 KB · Views: 2
Since you reformatted and it did not help then it isn't your OS.

Go to your motherboard's website and find your exact model and update your chipset drivers as well as the latest BIOS. Two things to keep in mind about updating your BIOS: 1) Never lose power when doing so and 2) don't do it over a wireless connection. Use an ethernet cord.

Back