TechSpot

EasyCap USBTV007

By Bob twiggler
Feb 15, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Help! I purchased an easy cap or (Easy Crap) on Amazon for $12 American dollars thinking this product would work on my windows 7 home premium computer. I installed my ULead software perfectly was a little tricky but managed to get it finally.. I then managed to plug in my Capture device and it registers as a OEM USBTV007 capture device. How do I make this piece of **** to work? I have exchanged this TWICE with the company I purchased it from and if it don't work this time I am getting a refund.. Please help me out I really don't want to get a refund thanks

2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,623   +320

Little confused on what the actual problem is. 'It doesn't work' is a bit vague.

What is your goal and what software are you trying to use? ULead makes a few softwares, there is a video editing and a dvd authoring one but neither will help with watching TV.

Windows 7 Home Premium should have media center which will guide you through setting up a TV tuner and recording TV.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.