TechSpot

eBay launches same-day shipping service eBay Now

By Shawn Knight
Aug 6, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. eBay has introduced a new service called eBay Now that promises same-day shipping on products that are sold locally. In most instances, buyers can expect to see their order arrive in as little as an hour so long as the……

Read more

2. NTAPRO

NTAPRO TS Enthusiast Posts: 811   +91

LA gets all the good stuff -_-

Except the traffic :)

3. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,924   +373

now if ebay updated their policies so that buyers could stop ripping off sellers.

4. NTAPRO

NTAPRO TS Enthusiast Posts: 811   +91

:eek: how do they rip off sellers?

5. ikesmasher

a lot of ways, people getting items and lying about the condition to ebay and getting their money back, all without sending the correct item back, ETC. Ive had a few friends get the same model of item get sent back just a different (broken) unit...so people get to keep the good item AND the money.

6. PhilipCohen

PhilipCohen TS Rookie

Ah, more nonsense from the desperate ?eBafia Don? and eBay Dept of Spin ?

And, if you need a demonstration of the desperation and utter unscrupulousness, indeed criminality, of eBay, take the tour ...

?Shill Bidding on eBay: Case Study #5?
    http://www.ecommercebytes.com/forums/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=167554

eBay / PayPal / Donahoe: Dead Men Walking

7. ikesmasher

it goes both ways. Either way, I think many of us agree that ebay needs to overhaul a large majority of its policies and rules in order to make a safer experience for everyone. There are too many crooks in the world for ebay to be so lax. And it would not surprise me to find out that many of those in charge are crooks themselves.

8. I was an avid ebayer before, 100% FB, but now Powersellers spoiled the show, why would I buy on Ebay ? You can barely get a decent price (price vs risk/time) and you get ripped on the shipping most of the time.

So 2000's now...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.