Electricity out = Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, it's my first post here.

Basically yesterday the electricity went out and since then I haven't been able to boot Windows 7 on my PC, so I downloaded Ubuntu on my laptop and went in to check if the files were ok (without installing Ubuntu just running it from the CD) and it turns out that my RAID0 was gone and so were the partitions on it, I had one for Windows and another for the rest in case I had to format so not to lose the data on my PC.

So what I'd like to know is if there's any way that I can recover the data that was on my partition D, didn't want to format right away because I'm scared that if I did the data would be lost, so yeah, help me out please.

Thanks in advance.

Oops made it in the wrong place actually, was pretty sure I was on the HDD section, argh forgive me, still sleepy.

Yes there is a way to do a partition recovery. I've done it a few times on WinXP haven't done a recovery on Windows 7 though. I'll do some researching and keep you posted. There may be some experts here who has experiences on Win7 partition recovery just wait for their suggestions.

Download HBCD 10 http://www.hiren.info/pages/bootcd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back