TechSpot

Elliptic Labs brings Minority Report interface to the iPad

By Emil
Dec 23, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. If you liked the Minority Report interface demonstrated on Microsoft's Kinect motion controller, you'll like this one for Apple's iPad. Norwegian company Elliptic Labs is going to demo its touchless user interface for iPads at CES 2011. For now, we'll have to make do with the video embedded below.

Read the whole story

2. possibly if your ipad is hooked up to VGA and you're giving a presentation from it you could guide the presentation......... fapping?

3. Decimae

Decimae TS Rookie Posts: 79

I'd think TV too. Interface for Google TV or something.

4. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

So basically Kinect for the iPad...

5. w3b0n

w3b0n TS Rookie Posts: 38

its great to live all this hi tech times

6. mattfrompa

mattfrompa TS Maniac Posts: 482   +8

why not just integrate this into an iMac if you are going for the "me too!" approach?...
    I see no compelling reason to make this for iPad...like they said, tablets are generally in your hands...

7. edison5do

edison5do TS Rookie Posts: 239

Cheers on that my friend, I think the same, But I wish the world still have some Shine on my little daugther times, cause valors (The moral) are going to dust on these times I canĀ“t even think about the future.

8. matrix86

matrix86 TS Maniac Posts: 803   +9

Ipad doesn't have vga

I'm beginning to wonder if you've even ever seen an ipad up close and personal, lol

9. Living in such high tech times, would you expect people to be smarter? Very nice use of the english language here.....

10. b44g6

b44g6 TS Rookie Posts: 29

Comparing this to kinect whats the pros and cons??

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.