Emahcines Restore disk

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok my comp is acting really weird and opening programs by itself to i restored it back to a early date and it stoped that but some programs wont open anymore so i want to restore it back to the day i bought it and start from scratch well i cant find my restore disk but i found my dads( has a newer emachines) when i put the cd in it wants me to copy pic files or listen to the sounds on it but it wont do anything else i read the instructions on the disc about inserting the disc and restarting the pc but it just boots up normaly and does nothing after it so does anyone know how i can get it to restore it back to the day i bought it

oh and the computer can with the same stuff on it so the disc should work right? if not can anyone tell me how to wipe everything of my comp and start new without haveing to buy a new copy of XP

There is a way to create a Windows Install CD from the Restore Disks, i can't find the link at the moment, i'm sure someone will post it soon.

ok i got it to restore my comp by rebooting and pressing F8 and it finally worked but i dont know if my graphics card is installed or anything because on the screen before i restored it it had a ATI logo at the bottum of my screen is the quick bar or what ever its called

Check in device manager to see if your graphics card driver is properly installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back