Error 0x0000070c & error 0x00000706

jarko

Hi

When I tried to install my Brother MFC J265W I've got message:

operation could not be completed (error 0x0000070c)

I press OK installation process was still going on and after few minutes I've got another

operation could not be completed (error 0x00000706). The print processor does not exist.

The setup finished and after restart in Control Panel my printer didn't shop up and when

I tried to print something my printer was not installed.

Can someone help me to solve this problem? I'll really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Is this printer connected by a USB cable? If so, begin the software with the printer disconnected. If you are using the supplied install CD, go to Brothers support website and search for a driver for your model printer and your installed operating system. Download the driver from there. This driver will be more current

HI

Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit
Wireless

P.S.

I installed this printer on my laptop without any problems, but I cannot install this on my desktop

So the printer is wireless too? If so, you have to have a working wireless card in the desktop. I have my HP printer (not wireless) connected to my desktop by using a USB cable. My laptop is connected wireless to my desktop printer thorough my wireless router and network

Hi

I want to access my printer through the router using wireless with both laptop and desktop

Back