TechSpot

Error 0x0000070c & error 0x00000706

By jarko
Aug 22, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hi

When I tried to install my Brother MFC J265W I've got message:

operation could not be completed (error 0x0000070c)

I press OK installation process was still going on and after few minutes I've got another

operation could not be completed (error 0x00000706). The print processor does not exist.

The setup finished and after restart in Control Panel my printer didn't shop up and when

I tried to print something my printer was not installed.

Can someone help me to solve this problem? I'll really appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,987   +168

Is this printer connected by a USB cable? If so, begin the software with the printer disconnected. If you are using the supplied install CD, go to Brothers support website and search for a driver for your model printer and your installed operating system. Download the driver from there. This driver will be more current

3. jarko

jarko TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 20

HI

Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit
    Wireless

P.S.

I installed this printer on my laptop without any problems, but I cannot install this on my desktop

4. Tmagic650

So the printer is wireless too? If so, you have to have a working wireless card in the desktop. I have my HP printer (not wireless) connected to my desktop by using a USB cable. My laptop is connected wireless to my desktop printer thorough my wireless router and network

5. jarko

jarko TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 20

Hi

I want to access my printer through the router using wireless with both laptop and desktop

6. Tmagic650

So DOES the printer have WIRELESS capability?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.