Error loading operating system with brand new computer

I recently bought several parts and put together a computer myself. I then start it up and it went past the MSI motherboard screen, but then the message "error loading operating system" popped up in a black screen and just stayed there forever. I am currently using a 4GB USB to boot Win7 Ultimate 32bit. I already activated the partition i needed on the usb , but its still not working, please help!

If the USB operating system was set up using another computer, you must make sure that you only have the Windows install files on that bootable USB flash drive...

This scares me:
"I already activated the partition i needed on the usb" There should be no need to activate a partition on a USB flash drive. The USB flash drive should contain only the Windows install files, but you have to separately make the flash drive bootable, just like the install DVD is

Only the windows files were on the USB, I set up my usb like this all the time and it works with my other computers,but i dont know why it doesnt work for this computer. I first activated my USB drive, then I updated NTFS filesystem bootcode on the USB and then put the files onto the USB, I dont even have an operating system in the computer yet.

Back