Error message concerning volume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can get smart, or you can honestly seek help.
Of course I am saying that, because you have not told us enough. We cannot read you mind, or the computer We cannot see the machine, or how much you know. So with that comes the expectation questions or what others at home have said to you. You sent the message here after you had other input. But what computer or motherboard, and other devices do you have? What programs are you running. Usually media software causes this, if it is not a hardware error.
We narrowed ti down to the five most likely. No you tell us what it could not be.
You have the message that is repeated three times:
"Error Processing Message C0000012" That is often a memory error
"Parameter 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c" but caused by something else... not a failure of memory itself.
Note that the parameter is repeated three times, again a hardware errror.
But the question is "Why?
Did you install a new DVD burner? A common failure that causes this error. Other hardware installs can also cause what you report.
Did you install a new hard drive, memory module, or other device?

The Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c is also a common problem on some HP and MANY emachines... related to hardware and motherboards.

If you have an eMachine, your computer motherboard is going bad.

To get rid of the message, go to Start-> Run-> msconfig-> Startup

Shut down iTunes, Adobe Reader, Quicktime, RealOne Message Center, Qttask, and other such helpful devicesm), and qttask.
Your message will likely go away unless you have a hardware problem
Turn off junk software you don't need running but leave your system and accessories programs running.
Good luck in finding help that suits you.

Thanks raybay ^_^, I haven't installed anything recently but heres my computers details. It was built like 5 years ago or something.
CPU Type AMD Athlon XP, 1343 MHz (13.5 x 99) 1500+
CPU Alias Thoroughbred-B
CPUID Manufacturer AuthenticAMD
CPUID CPU Name AMD Athlon(tm)
Motherboard Properties:
Motherboard ID 08/19/2003-nVidia-nForce-A7N8XÄXC-00
Motherboard Name Asus A7N8X-X
Memory Module Properties:
Module Name Kingston K
Serial Number 0AFFFFFFh
GFX Radeon 9200

Hopefully this information helps diagnose the problem.
Thanks again
<3 Syl

I don't see anything obvious. Sorry. You have a reliable setup.
How much memory is installed. You might want to max that out.
If five years old, I would replace the CMOS battery ($3.50 at Wal-Mart or Best Buy), and the cpu fan (usually easier to replace the heat sink and fan as a set).
The ASUS is a good board, but that combination of CPU, board, and memory genereates a lot of heat. Clean everything with canned air such as Dust Off. Do not use a vacuum or compressor.
Your error is often one related to the DVD or optical drive and software. If you have had that under heavy use for a year, it is time to replace it.
Your memory is an excellent brand and configuration.
When did you add the GFX Radeon 9200... that is pretty long in the tooth, and may be contributing to the problem... or at least upgrade the driver

followed just about everything you said, and havent had the error since.
thanks alot (;
haha i know who to bug if i have another problem
thanks again,
<3 Syl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back