Error message when leaving PC on at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

5aq1b

I have recently installed Windows 7. It's a new install therefore has zero 'junk' installed if thats what you wish to call it. I usually leave my PC switched on at night to download links using Internet Download Manager. What's been happening since i installed Windows 7 is that half of the links will download and the rest will have stalled.

When i get up in the morning, I try to open Firefox and it says:

" insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service"

I try to shut down and that doesn't happen either so I have to perform a forced reboot.

Any idea why this would be happening?

To the best of my knoweldge, firefox is not yet past the beta stage with Windows 7. You seem to be suffering a memory leak with it. You might do better to stay with IE8 if you can stand it for a while !!

But the problem is the fact that the downloads seem to stall halfway through, my PC runs like crap (even though its a brand new install) and When trying to open Firefox i get the error message and also the PC doesn't shut down properly.

Use MS update to search for updated drivers for everything. For the motherboard drivers, if there is no updated set for Win 7 yet, install Vista ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back