Error Message (windows\system32\winload.exe 0xc000000f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technicalfault

The title says it all, from what I can tell on Google a lot of people are having this problem. I need an answer though, not 500 people jumping in here saying "me too!" if anyone knows how to fix this issue please let me know ASAP.

The issues at hand are as follows

1. The OS is Windows Vista.
2.This message appears during startup
3.Windows does not have the option anywhere to boot from a restore point.
4. My friend does not have the Windows Vista CD/DVD anymore or ever.

I would greatly appreciate help in this reguard. My friend also has no money, so if anyone is aware of a free fix that would also be greatly appreciated.

Please keep in mind this issue is similiar to the (0xc000000e) issue, however, there is an F at the end of his for whatever reason.

Can you log into Safe Mode and attach the five most recent minidumps inyour next post?

How to find your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Close this thread

I attempted to make a reply via my phone but it seems it didnt work. The issue has been resolved though, but thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back