TechSpot

EVE Online 21-day time trial

By Captain828
Dec 15, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I once tested (about a year ago) EVE Online and was very impressed by it, but I unfortunately didn't have enough time back then to invest and play it properly.

I was wondering if anyone here can give me a buddy invite via the EVE Online buddy program. I plan on getting a new char as high as possible during those 21 days and afterwards get a subscription (3 months?).

This way we would both be wining something: I get a 21-days trial and the person who helps me gets a full free month when I subscribe.

Anyone interested should PM me with the required details.

2. jotter

jotter TS Rookie

21 day free trial

send me an email to darklight5555 with your email and you will get a free 21 day free trial no spam vip pass

3. MarvelME

MarvelME TS Rookie

I can send invite to extended 21 day trial. 150 mil ingame credits after registration. Icq: 19670466, mail: marvel.me/at/gmail.com, skype: yury.pahomau

4. Cemetery

Cemetery TS Rookie

could use one myself, demonicar/at/msn.com

5. generalkenobi2

generalkenobi2 TS Rookie Posts: 39

it was fun when i tried playing it but jesus does it take a long time to get going in that game.

6. Trent

Trent TS Rookie

need invite

could someone send me an invite? mail is ovidiu @ robotzel.com and I intend to subscribe

7. Captain828

Captain828 TS Guru Topic Starter Posts: 277

Sent. Have fun in New Eden! :p

My in-game char is Captain Dressler.

8. mojojoham

mojojoham TS Rookie

i could use one

I recently bought the commisioned officer edition (have not used yet) and could use the 21 day pass to get 52 days.If someone can send me a pass they WILL get the free time from me activating the coe. :wont let me pm..don't have 12 posts lol..please pm me for email..don't wanna post in the open.

9. trimax

trimax TS Rookie

Eve? never see it, maybe I'll download today =]

10. Andrius225

Andrius225 TS Rookie

Hello

Hello, i always wanted to play EVE online, but 14 day trial is not enough for me. Can anyone send me a buddy invite so i can play 21 day trial ? Im thinking of paying for the game but im not sure yet.

11. mojojoham

mojojoham TS Rookie

21 day pass?

I have 2 left. i can send.

12. evekidx

evekidx TS Rookie

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.