Excel sheet format change when i open it on another PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI guys
Do you guys experienced this kind of problem? When i finished my excel sheet at home, the format for cells are right. However, when i got to the office and open it for my boss, the cell format changed by itself.

For example, cell A is set for number only, but when i open it at my office, the format of the cell change to some letters.

Oh, my office use Ms office business version and my home use professional version. Could that cause the problem?

Thank you very much for helping .

That is strange. Even if you are using different versions this should not happen.

Has this happened only once? or it happens every time you do some work at home and take it back to office?

Does it happens with only this file, or happens with every worksheet?

That is strange. Even if you are using different versions this should not happen.

Has this happened only once? or it happens every time you do some work at home and take it back to office?

Does it happens with only this file, or happens with every worksheet?

Thank you for reply Archean
It happened b4 with this worksheet, I thought that wasn't a big deal. Until yesterday, it happened again. This worksheet is like a financial report with lots of number and formula.
Other worksheets are fine I think. Just that one. It's actually very strange, i never see this before.

Weird. Well easy fix can be simply cut and paste all of your data into a new workbook and save it with new name. You may have to adjust / reformat column settings etc. but I guess it shouldn't take that long. Regards

Weird. Well easy fix can be simply cut and paste all of your data into a new workbook and save it with new name. You may have to adjust / reformat column settings etc. but I guess it shouldn't take that long. Regards

Ta, I will try that, see if that could fix this. Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back