TechSpot

Extend your Office 365 free trial up to 180 days with this trick

By Jos
Apr 16, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. A relatively little known trick to extend Microsoft Office’s 30-day trial period up to six months has been around for several years. The process in question revolves around a rearm command, aimed at enterprise administrators who use a single copy...

Read more

2. lalaman

lalaman TS Rookie Posts: 26

If you have a valid edu e-mail address... you can get office 2013 professional plus for $11 forever o.O
    For those that don't need the skydrive storage and 60min of skype free credit, isn't the $11 deal better ><? I got it for $11 using my school e-mail, correct me if I'm missing something though!

3. mrcavooter

mrcavooter TS Member Posts: 65   +7

Do tell how you did this my friend.

4. Dear friends,
    By the way, the file "ospprearm.exe" can't be found when I search thru "command prompt window", how to solve?

Regard,
    [email address removed]

5. Hi, I had the same problem trying to find OSPPREARM.EXE with the search function.

For Office 2013 the file is in this directory:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15

Once you find it, double click on the file and then reboot your computer. Cheers.:)

6. silhouttejames

silhouttejames TS Rookie

You can activate Office 365 key from three different channels that are Retail, Volume, and OEM; each type of activation process requires entering a product key from the packaging and contacting a networked server or phone service center. Also, methodologies of product activation through these three different channels for the software also vary.

7. Waqas28

Waqas28 TS Rookie

Thankx man..!! workded for me ..!! I am doing some important work and you saved my time ..!! thankx a lot man ..!!

8. Does auto-renew need to be left on before running "ospprearm.exe" or does it make a difference?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.