External Hard drive not showing up in 'My Computer', and 'Disk Management'

The Seagate Momentus 5400.6 hard drive I'm using is from my old laptop it has 4 disks.
After I put it in the (IT-CEO IT-700) enclosure, and connect it to my new laptop it does not show up in 'My Cumputer' and 'Disk Management', but displays in the 'device and printer' section of control pannel.
I also can't eject the hard drive, even when I'm not doing anything to it, the (IT-CEO IT-700) enclusre's blue signal light just keeps flashing for a while then goes off for a sec, then resume flashing again.
My laptop also keeps trying to install the hard drive.

I tried reinstall the hard drive's driver, but that did not solve the problem.

Please Help.

Try Another USB Port (or Another PC)
If the drive still isn't working, unplug it and try a different USB port. ... If it's plugged into a USB 3.0 port, try a USB 2.0 port. If it's plugged into a USB hub, try plugging it directly into the PC instead. You might also try it in another computer.
Don't you think Zephyrus might have solved the problem sometime in 2014 when he first posted about it?

Don't you think Zephyrus might have solved the problem sometime in 2014 when he first posted about it?
I used to work for the post office, and we used to have similar issues to this. Once junk mail became older than your term of employment, it all of a sudden became new again. So, instead of just killing it out of hand, you'd think to yourself; Sic: "gee, I've never seen this before, maybe they just moved in". :facepalm::rolleyes:
:

Back