F.E.A.R anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys whats up..i need help with something that im very confused with and never delt with this kind of problem..
ok, im trying to install the game..im not new to it at all ive had it workin before many times but this time is alittle different..my cd is alittle scratched so its not able to install the game..cause of 2 Zipped files it wont budge at all so i had to download the game and install it and use my cd to play..it worked, But..i cant update..i downloaded the update to go to 1.07, and it saids i need to ENG version..which i do..i can open the game and play only single player..but without that update i cant even install the rest of the f.e.a.r series
i even went to the folder and opened the 'readme' file and it saids english version 1.0
but still..:suspiciou

Shop around... you can pick up the platinum edition for 20 bux. It has the original single player game as well as the multiplayer, extraction point and perseus mandate. Even for $30 it's a great deal IMHO!

oh no i dont have to buy them, i got all the f.e.a.rs purchased nicly..the game is installed and plays fine..its just the update..doesnt wannat update at all

You may have bought the game but the one you downloaded, was that a pirated version? If so, that's probably why it won't update.

You may have bought the game but the one you downloaded, was that a pirated version? If so, that's probably why it won't update.

actually i just finished upadting it..except it wasnt for english..the file said [engb] whatever that means but it works..the game isnt in another language everything is perfect
thanx guys i appreciate the help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back