Facebook access issues/ not receiving access code via mobile

Hi all,

I've only had an FB acct for a few months, and originally set up the 'login approvals' option because someone tried to hack my acct the first week I was on. This means that every time I delete cookies on my laptop, I have to go through a procedure where FB have to send me an access code via my mobile so that I can log into my acct. Because of the hacking attempt, I didn't mind the minor annoyance this caused.

Anyway,on Friday night, when I logged in they alerted me again that someone had tried to hack my acct. Then later, I deleted cookies because my laptop was slow but when I tried to get on FB it didn't recognize my laptop and advised it was sending me an access code via my mobile. I never recieved the code, even though I asked them to resend it several times. I've had problems with my mobile so I then called my service provider, in case that was my problem, to reset my mobile and they did, they even did a text message test which I recieved, but still no luck with FB.

Has anyone else had this issue and how did you sort it out? I've read some stories online where ppl had to create new accts and couldn't even deactivate the one they couldn't get access to. I really don't want to start all over again, so any advice would be appreciated.

Back