Facebook app development

By Jskid
May 9, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Is there a way to link a regional page to an app? The situation is there's a regional page, an app page, and another page for the app itself. The regional page shows up in the facebook search, from it there's a like to the app page, from the app page there's a button to the app itself (the canvas url).

Two solutions:
    1)is there a way to force a user to view the app page (with the wall) before seeing the app?
    2)is there a way to add a link to the regional page to go directly to the app? i.e. cutting out the app page

I tried posting this to facebook developer forums but no one answered, if someone knows of a forum or contact that could answer this for me I would greatly appreciate it.
  2. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,018   +220

That's HTML stuff and FB will not allow you to post raw HTML - - any site that's safe will not do so either :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.