Facebook pages wont load on my android samsung phone

I didn't log out so my fb pulls up. I can click on 'notifications' only. However, this page plus all others won't load. Just a continous loading circle. I can't even log out. I have pulled the battery, ran AVG and Malware Bytes plus another adware program (forgot name). All other websites pull up. Last week my fb profile page format changed. My profile pic is now in the middle of the cover photo. Not sure if this is a legit fb change. Contacted fb and put in a complaint. All the virus scans came up with no threat. I don't have an internet program. Bouncing off the cell tower. Please help! I am admin to a group. Thanks!

I've never heard of running AVG,M-bam on a phone, you sure its a phone & not a laptop/pc?

There are virus programs for cell phones plus spyware programs.

@royalon. I ran into this a while back on my Phone. I end up uninstalling my facebook app. Then reinstalling it. Solved the problem.

I know the antivirus program I use plus most of them now have a mobile version. If you go to google play store. You will find a app for AVG mobile.

Since I have an iPhone, I went in the app store & was surprised to see some in there. I've been told by some in here I don't need one so I haven't gotten any. :)

They say you don't. But there are new virus and such formed every day. I would imagine at some point cell phones will need protections from virus. After all they get on the internet same as computers.

Back