TechSpot

Facebook problems

By sadgyrl514
May 23, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. If this is posted in the wrong category I apologize....

For over a month now Facebook has been giving me problems no matter which browser I use to access it. Sometimes it will load and work for maybe 20 minutes (if that) and then stop working and show "page can not be displayed". If I exit the browser and try to leave it alone and go back to it later it doesn't load at all for facebook.

I have asked on many forums and I was told to try to uninstall and install again the browsers or clearing the history and cache then I was told to try a different anti virus and maybe try to install spy bot, someone suggested updating my windows, updating java, flash, etc then I was told to try from a different computer within my network, and same thing happens on any computer.

So then I was told maybe its my network connection, or possibly internet connection which is impossible, because facebook is the ONLY website that gives me problems like this.

I don't know anyone else who is having this specific problem, so its kind of driving me insane. I would REALLY appreciate any help with this.

Thanks

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.