Facebook "want" button coming soon, says developer

By Shawn Knight
Jun 29, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Facebook already allows members to express themselves in a number of different ways, from posting basic status updates and liking things to sharing what songs you are listening to and even sharing your organ donor status. But according to developer……

Read more
  2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,729   +286

no one asked for a want button.

People keep asking for a dislike button.

Thats one of the reasons (apart from the obvious) that people hate facebook-they do random crap we dont ask for and dont do the things we do ask for. the whole chat overhaul was more annoying than it was helpful.
  3. Is that button specifically designed for the FB share/like *****s?
  4. Great.....yet another scheme for market survey.
  5. TS-56336

TS-56336 TechSpot Booster Posts: 563   +96

I was gonna say the same thing. But apart from that, they should just change the homepage or maybe add the dislike button which is the only way to discourage spammers or haters at least. It's really getting ugly.
  6. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 865   +281

Because the only thing cooler than letting all your friends know what you like is letting them know about all the things you want, but don't have.
  7. lol guys hey look a new button for sex offenders woo hoo trolololol
  8. treetops

treetops TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 1,572   +41

Yeah I like the dislike button in yahoo, I bet all the companies advertising on FB will never allow a dislike button.
  9. Im so sick of facebook
  10. jackal2687

jackal2687 Newcomer, in training Posts: 53

lol. If you don't like FB, then don't use it! In the meantime complain about democracy or tig ole bitties elsewhere.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.