Facebook will no longer load

I am able to login but after that - I get Done, with errors - I can not see anything on the App out side of reviewing acct settings. It will not allow me to logout - has tons on saved devices I can not delete, 7 running sessions I cannot end Are there some drivers missing ? Help​

What kind of errors? Sounds like you may have a virus or malware. Are you talking about facebook or your computer?

I login - then it ask me to give name of the devise - I click dont save - then the screen flashes and has the logo on the left and my profile picture on the right along with the Home link and nothing else loads
At the bottom left it shows Done, with errors.
I have always used this Ltop - it has McAfee

Only thing I can think of, seems similar to the issue my mother had. Are you using Internet Explorer? And if so, are you using the (64bit) version?

If so, I suggest you use the Regular version, not 64bit, as it has issues with Facebook. Not sure why, probably because when you install Adobe it installed the 32bit version and not 64.

Anyways, try another Browser, and/or use Internet Explorer 32bit if you are not already.

Back