Fallen Sword - free fun game : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
FallenSword

This game is a great way to wate time. You will need to spend money, or waste alot of time on special offers, to get FallenSword Points. The offers work half the time at best.( No Refunds for offers that fail to work!!!!) The offers invole getting alot of Spam in your inbox, and/ or using a credit card. This game is geared to make you need FallenSword Points to get anywhere. Also, they reserve the right to change things as they choose, with no refunds. The game itself is a top view text based system. The monsters are lame. ( Golem, Fire Golem, Rock Golem, Blood Golem, and varriations like that.) They seem to reuse monsters alot. I feel that I wasted a month of my life, just to find that out. The Quests are desingned to take alot of time, wasting Stamina.( You only get 50 Stamina a hour, and you need Stamina to move, attack, ect...) The Player vs Player thing is very unbalanced. The Guild Sytem is all about needing FallenSword Points, to have any real Features to the Guild. Unless you have money, and time to burn, don't bother with this one. ( I get at least 100 spam emails a day, thanks to this game.)

I tried this game once, hated it. It has to refresh the page every time you move... I don't know, it's just a terrible game. Possibly worse than runescape! Although that's just my opinion. Some people probably love it ;)

you're right M :) its the worst in grinding AI and really no challenge at all. So i snoop around and found this one, i got hooked every since. In this game you can't transfer gold, buy gold or trade gold with other players. YOU have to kill other players to steal their gold >:) or work at the graveyard to earn money when you're afk but risk attacking (the secret is know how to use your money and while keeping a good intake of income)
This is a pure PVP web browser game that focus on balance. Like the FS, i have to find other game now and currently playing SF =] anyway check it out and see if yall link it.

http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59051363

Heres my current stats
Character level: Level 26
Strength: (47)
Defense: (46)
Agility: (56)
Stamina: (54)
Dexterity: (25)
Experience: (3171|3380)
Health: (283.28|1725)

Your special abilities:
Reflexes