False account on Facebook

Hi peeps, I have a problem with a guy on facebook, who seems to think he knows me and my girlfriend and our lives and has been slandering my girlfriend and her lifestyle, we dont know him but he has a few friends in common and a few in our local area, but I still feel that this is a fake account and possibly one of her ex's trying to stir trouble and upset her, generally by saying shes a bad mother and the like (ps shes an excellent mother treats her kids too well if anything =P).

Any how I'm wondering if there is any way I or someone could say check the ip and see if it is the same as another?

Im guessing probably not or that it would be too difficult but thought it could be worth asking obviously if its who i think it may be then I could speak to them if not then there not much I could do but ignore him.

Cheers for any replys. BH.

such are the joys of facebook.

You could try contacting the site management, but from what ive heard its a waste of time as they have to much to deal with...

cant you delete the comments and block the user ?

Hey bum_haggis

Unfortunately, as Facebook is a free site, such security is unavailable lol. There are rumours of it becoming a paysite which might improve things .... but it wont have nearly as many users if it does become one.

Spyder_1386

Back