TechSpot

'Far Cry 4' set to arrive on November 18 for all major platforms

By Shawn Knight
May 15, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Ubisoft on Thursday revealed that Far Cry 4 will arrive on November 18 in North America for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC. True to the franchise, it'll be an open-world first-person shooter according to...

Read more

2. GhostRyder

GhostRyder TS Evangelist Posts: 2,311   +550

Yes Yes Yes!

Can not wait to get my hands on this game.

JC713 likes this.
  3. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,082   +920

Yeah Far Cry is a great series. I finished FC3 within a week :D.

4. I wonder if they dropped the pointless "crafting" system? I know I'd really like to carry more bullets for my gun but finding 4 speckle tailed woolly tufted albino sand yaks to make the ammo belt added so much to the game.

5. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,387   +425

I will definitely pre-order this, but want to see what other pre-order offers come out first. Great to see that they've brought that bone-head Hurk back. He was funny as hell!

Love the Far Cry series - one of the best in gaming. :)

6. FC4 at the Himalayan backdrop? I cant waittttt

7. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,978   +390

Im always incredibly interested...I like the wits element of FC3, but would like to see it even more expanded.

Id also like to stop running out of ammo. but im early in.

Theres nothing more entertaining than watching from the bushes as a tiger takes out an entire pirate village.

8. Is that Gordon Ramsay?

9. Ranger12

Ranger12 TS Guru Posts: 642   +118

Couldn't care less...But here's to hoping we see another Blood Dragon!!

10. ultimateshawn

ultimateshawn TS Rookie

I finished farcry 3 ( 4 time ) one time easy one time normal and 2 times hard level :) and still can't get enough of it and just can't wait for farcry 4 really very excited :) wohoo!

11. lmike6453

lmike6453 TS Rookie Posts: 98   +6

Yes this made my day! Always loved the Far Cry series and you can tell that they put work into it to make it great overall

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.