Fax to PC without phone jack

nubian13

ok i have agreat pc the only problem is that i want to send faxes to the pc and my pc doesnt have a phone jack noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! bumer. well that sucks so i thought were or better what could i do to solve this problem. i vr tried looking at efax but im not sure i could send the fax from the fax itself to the email adress, so what should i do i have a dsl modem is there a way i could use this to solve my problem??

...my pc doesnt have a phone jack...
That just means it doesn't have a modem card. Have you considered getting one? They're very inexpensive.

see www.trustfax.com

I use this web service so my laptop can send / receive faxes using the browser interface.
I typically print to PDF to allow upload-sending
and then my email reader will receive inbound faxes as PDF attachments.

Well I decided to buy the hardware installed it works great one thing though how would I do to send the fax to my pc on the same line??
Remember I just want to pass papers alot of them to my pc by fax . ive tried going to my naighbors hous to try it out using windows seven fax and scan works but now I want to know if I can do it at my own house without 2 lines? What im really trying to do is turn my fax into a scanner because scanners take forever an its a 1 by one proces but if I use the fax everything changes I just sen it to my pc then email it to another person YYAAAAYY :) any sugtestions thanks in advance

Remember I just want to pass papers alot of them to my pc by fax . ive tried going to my naighbors hous to try it out using windows seven fax and scan works but now I want to know if I can do it at my own house without 2 lines? What im really trying to do is turn my fax into a scanner because scanners take forever an its a 1 by one proces but if I use the fax everything changes I just sen it to my pc then email it to another person YYAAAAYY :) any sugtestions thanks in advance

I don't think the phone line can work that way, it's possible to listen and talk using two different phones during a phone call, but that's just an 'extension', it's like having 2 speakers connected to a radio.
Have you tried taking a picture of a paper and sending that to the PC?, it's not going to be very fast but it might get them moved.

Back