FCC filing outs Nexus 5 details: 5-inch display, Snapdragon 800, LTE

By Shawn Knight
Sep 6, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. The Nexus 5 rumor mill is in full tilt this week following what appears to be an accidental leak of a device fitting its profile in a promotional video for Android KitKat a few days ago. Now an FCC filing...

Read more
  2. Opus

Opus Newcomer, in training Posts: 35

I would love to have the next Nexus Phone. I'll wait eagerly for Nexus 5. It better be having a metallic body.
  3. I was hoping next Nexus Phone carries 5" or 5.5" inch IPS HD display, nVidia tegra or intel atom with metallic body
  4. matrix86

matrix86 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 800   +8

Sorry, but I don't like the 5 inch screen. You want a big screen? Get a Note. 4.7 is already a bit much for my tastes, but not so much that I returned my N4. But 5 is too much. I was thoroughly looking forward to this phone, but the 5in screen is a turn off. Why do all the good phones have to keep getting bigger and bigger?
    Nobina likes this.
  5. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,694   +872

I hope the screen is 1080P. Also, what is new with 4.4?
  6. Never you worry, the phone itself most likely won't be bigger, just the screen.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.