Files hidden on my mp3 player.... please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, today i bought a mp3 player off of someone i know, and the mp3 player works fine. There are about 120 songs on there, about 490+ MB worth on the 512 MB mp3 player. I was surprised to see that when i hooked up the mp3 player to the computer, and viewed it there were no visible mp3 files. there were about 3 folders (audible, Config, Recorded) and i have opend the folders and there were no music files. There also was anotehr file named Sysconfig.DNC.. i even deleted all of the folders and the mp3 player was still packed with mp3 files.. i have also searched the drive for hidden files and folders and nothing.... please help me this is driving me crazy! any help is appreciated. im also wondering if theres any way to just format the drive.. :dead: please help me!

The drive is formatted, so you are going to lose some space, You can reformat the drive just by right clicking it and click formatt, or go to computer managment, then storage, and format the drive that way. But In the end, it will lose some space when you format it.

Is the player seem as a removeable drive?
Right-Click on My Computer and go to Manage and then Disk Management.

yes it is a removable drive

Just got it to format thanks a lot.. i was about ready to beat the guys *** who sold it to me :) :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back