Firefox and Yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have firefox set to open to yahoo mail where I have several accounts. If I open one account and then open a new firefox window, this new window will open to the first yahoo account instead of giving me the first generic page where I can type in my other account. In other words I can't leave my first account without shutting it down.

i have several yahoo e-0mail accounts and I have Firefox set to open in one of them. When I try to open a new mail.yahoo page it always goes to the inbox of the first yahoo account that I opened. This never happened with Internet Explorer. Even if I close the e-mail account page that I first opened, firefox still goes directly to the inbox of that first account when I call up a new firefox page. I simply cannot get to my other yahoo e-mail accounts with Firefox. Any suggestions, and thanks to Howard and Didou for their help with my other Firefox problem.

You cannot log in multiple accounts in the same browser. Once you login a session will be open & any instance of the same browser will pick up that session when you load up the yahoo mail page. It is not a limitation of Firefox as the same thing will happen (as far as I know) with Opera & IE or any other browser.

Same thing with internet explorer

It does the same thing To me with internet explorer Im going to be switching to fire fox after I buy windows XP and reformat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back