Firefox portable won't save passwords and stops responding

Status
Not open for further replies.

collin369

my firefox portable doesnt save passwords its not a real big problem but i would like it to save and i dont know it doesnt save and onother problem i have is that it stops responding a lot so can someone help me please

Problems:

Firefox won't save passwords.
Firefox stops responding.????
You can't install flash.

Questions:
1. Do you have the most current Firefox update v3.5.3?
Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition is an integral part of the PortableApps.com Suite™.
2. Do you have just the browser or do you have the Suite?
3. What does it stop responding to? How? Error messages?
4. What happens when you try to install flash?
Here are the directions for installing the Flash plug-in.

You should get password confirmation before adding it to the saved passwords list. Click on Tools> Options> look in the Security section> Passwords> make sure there is a check in 'Remember passwords for sites.'

i have the newest firefox i know that.
i downloaded the start menu thing only then downloaded firefox portable.
when i start it up and sometimes not always it will just freeze then it tells me it aint responding then restarts idk why and there aint any error messages.
i installed flash but then i went to a diferent computer and it told me i didnt have it installed and i tried to install on that computer but im not admin so i cant. i will try ur link
the box to remember passwords has always been checked it has never been unchecked

colin, you're going to have to give me more detailed descriptions if you want help. Keep in mind also that this is a computer help forum, not a chat room or IM. There are different versions of Firefox out now.

then restarts idk why and there aint any error messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back