Firefox won't open

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilloz

Since yesterday, all of a sudden Firefox take too long to open or it won't open at all. I can open any other website I want, but when I click on the Firefox icon, it just sits there with the busy icon spinning. It works normal in Windows XP, but not in Ubuntu 7.10. I have not loaded any new programs for a while other than the normal updates(less 8.04). I have IPv6 disabled in about:config. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This is the text I get after a few minutes:

window.google={kEI:"pAQhSKy6HY6SoASX5OiBCg",kEXPI: "17259,17735",kHL:"en"}; function sf(){document.f.q.focus();} window.gbar={};(function(){var c=window.gbar,e,g,h;c.qs=function(a){var d=window.encodeURIComponent&&(document.forms[0].q||"").value;if(d)a.href=a.href.replace(/([?&])q=[^&]*|$/,function(f,b){return(b||"&")+"q="+encodeURICompon ent(d)})};function l(a,d,f){a.display=h?"none":"block";a.left=d+"px"; a.top=f+"px"}c.tg=function(a){var d=0,f=0,b,m=0,n,j=window.navExtra,k,i=document;g=g ||i.getElementById("gbar").getElementsByTagName("s pan");(a||window.event).cancelBubble=!m;if(!e){e=i .createElement(Array.every||window.createPopup?"if rame":"DIV");e.frameBorder="0";e.scrolling="no";e. src="#";g[7].parentNode.appen

Can anyone explain this to me?

Never mind. All of a sudden this morning it works just fine. I've noticed in other forums that other people were complaining of the same problem. Thanks anyway to the lookie loos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back